Entrepreneur Bootcamp
Tips to help you run a successful business.
Home
The New Stuff
small business
We Want to Thank You Small Business Owners
This is an entry which was done on behalf of Qwest by me. Tell me what you think.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
What's Hot
Popular Posts
What's In A Name? The Six Essential Elements You Need To Know
Selecting a name for your new business is not easy. A name does more than identify your company. It tells customers who you are, what you do...
Who You Should Follow on Twitter and Why
Everyone has their list of people they like on Twitter , but do they know why they are following who they are? Most don't. Some follow f...
Best-Selling Author Cancels California Affiliates
Following Amazon.com's lead, a Texas-based author, who runs an online business selling sales training and marketing courses, has chosen...
Sales Techniques - Ask Your Prospect Questions and Boost Your Sales
Why is asking questions considered a sales technique? Because, too few sales people actually ask questions. Most salespeople just start thei...
Best Buy Customer Service Failure Saved by Twitter
Recently I was replacing a phone which I had outgrown, so I went online, read reviews and did all the comparisons. Sorry, not an Apple gi...
The 48 Hour Experiment Update
It is with sadness that I must withdraw from the 48 hour experiment. I have produced a lot of information during the time, but still feel it...
What Makes Your Business Standout?
Seth Godin says that in order to get your business noticed, it must standout. Of course, he wrote a book about it called "The Purple C...
Opportunities Where You Are by Orison Swett Marden
No chance, no opportunities, in a land where many poor boys become rich men, where newsboys go to Congress, and where those born in the lo...
Grant Cardone Character Should Supercede Talent
Over the weekend I started watching some Grant Cardone videos, particularly one that's sort of a fact "The Apprentice" show ca...
Do You Know Your Leads to Sales Ratio?
When you review your business successes and misses at the end of the month, end of the year, or as tax time approaches, be sure to revie...
The Featured Stuff