Entrepreneur Bootcamp
Tips to help you run a successful business.
Home
The New Stuff
Umango the Personalized personal assistant
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
What's Hot
Popular Posts
Opportunities Where You Are by Orison Swett Marden
No chance, no opportunities, in a land where many poor boys become rich men, where newsboys go to Congress, and where those born in the lo...
6 Questions to Ask Before Starting a Business
Everyday someone hangs out their shingle declaring they are in business. It is a noble idea, a little exciting, and some admit they enter ...
Grant Cardone Character Should Supercede Talent
Over the weekend I started watching some Grant Cardone videos, particularly one that's sort of a fact "The Apprentice" show ca...
Dear Boss, Fear is Not Respect
There is a conversation I overhear way too often. It goes like this: Person: “You better do this or A will be angry.” Other person: “...
10 Ways to Guarantee Your E-Newsletter Will Be Read
It seems like everywhere you look these days companies are sending out newsletters. I get newsletters in my mailbox at home. I get a ton of ...
Eight out of 10 PR professionals work with bloggers to gain coverage
More than eight out of 10 (82%) PR professionals work with bloggers to provide coverage for clients, while 98% find bloggers useful or inv...
Facebook and Text Replace the Dreaded ‘SICK CALL’
Calling in sick could be a thing of the past as Brits favour the easy way out when taking a day off work. Twenty-five per cent admit to...
Social Media is Time Consuming But Worth It
You ever see those books promising you will that you will have Warren Buffet's riches through social medial on just 15 minutes a day? ...
Why I Like Selling on Amazon
For the last couple of years I have sold on Amazon, but through a rather passive way. Meaning, I put my books on there, and that was that. T...
WHAT IS SUCCESS?
It has been said that "Nothing Succeeds Like Success." What is Success? If we consult the dictionaries, they will give us the e...
The Featured Stuff