Entrepreneur Bootcamp
Tips to help you run a successful business.
Home
The New Stuff
Entrepreneur
·
Music Video
THE NEW DORK - Entrepreneur State of Mind (Jay-Z ft Alicia Keys Spoof) | grasshopper.com
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
What's Hot
Popular Posts
What's In A Name? The Six Essential Elements You Need To Know
Selecting a name for your new business is not easy. A name does more than identify your company. It tells customers who you are, what you do...
Who You Should Follow on Twitter and Why
Everyone has their list of people they like on Twitter , but do they know why they are following who they are? Most don't. Some follow f...
Are You Defeating the Purpose of Mystery Shoppers?
Don't Defeat Hundreds of businesses use mystery shoppers to help get a gauge on what is happening in their business. Mystery shopper...
The 48 Hour Experiment Update
It is with sadness that I must withdraw from the 48 hour experiment. I have produced a lot of information during the time, but still feel it...
Best-Selling Author Cancels California Affiliates
Following Amazon.com's lead, a Texas-based author, who runs an online business selling sales training and marketing courses, has chosen...
Sales Techniques - Ask Your Prospect Questions and Boost Your Sales
Why is asking questions considered a sales technique? Because, too few sales people actually ask questions. Most salespeople just start thei...
What I Have Learned Through Social Media
Everyone has a platform or the ability to build one with a click of a mouse. We call that social media. Fill in few lines, upload a picture ...
Best Buy Customer Service Failure Saved by Twitter
Recently I was replacing a phone which I had outgrown, so I went online, read reviews and did all the comparisons. Sorry, not an Apple gi...
How to Copy Write - The Ins and Outs of Copy Writing
If you sell a product or service then you may want to know how to copy write. This is a priceless skill and, when doing business, a necessar...
Top 5 technology predictions for 2012 by Stace Hipperson, CTO at Real Status
Stace Hipperson, Chief Technology Officer at Real Status, a company focused on innovation in modelling and visualising IT and cloud com...
The Featured Stuff