background img

The New Stuff

Overstock's New Main Street Program for Entrepreneurs



Overstock.Com is giving Entrepreneurs an opportunity to expand their reach. I am all for it. People with products should have an option to make a broad appeal as opposed to limiting themselves to the one time customer who has to try to find them.

By having a company such as Overstock involved, that increases the possibilities. What I like about the video above was that in the examples they used, most were solopreneurs. I think some entrepreneurs think they have to be big to compete. I think you have to be good to compete. Buyers reward good products with sales and repeat sales. Online the bad ones are weeded out pretty quickly.

So if you have an actual physical product, I would recommend you consider getting some information about the program at http://www.overstock.com/62409/static.html or by email at

 mainstreet@overstock.com


Let me know how it goes.