background img

The New Stuff

A New Way to Look at Old Things

Hi All,

I wanted to take a few minutes to let you know about some things I am working on, and seeing how you feel about joining in. As you know I have gotten heavily involved in publishing e-books. I don't want to talk to you about all that is involved, but the research and content that I use to create new blog posts, books, and other products. Things I think you would be able to use, and best of all the resources are free or low-cost to use, no copyright issues.

What kinds of things?
1. Images
2. Films
3. Posters
4. Books/Magazines
5. Audio

I show you where you can find them, and what you can do with them once you get them. It's not taking away from other vendors who are charging you per piece for info available to you free.
In fact it adds to it because you will see how many current works are inspired by the older works, and more importantly, that it takes time.
The good part is that by completing this course you will save both time and money. You will know where to look for items instead of relying on Google to show you. You won't be spending money on items you can get for free, basically paying another person for the time they took to find the free item. Let me give you one idea off the top. The U.S. Government is the top producer of public domain items ranging from images to books. All that NASA stuff, it belongs to its citizens. Look at Library of Congress How is that for a treasure trove?

Well, on August 25th, I am going to spill all, and it won't cost much for this 90 minute class where you will leave with more than enough leads, blog ideas, product sources than you could reasonably use . Since it is a one-time class, I am offering it for $27. I will email you the number and some beginning material so you can see for yourself what I do and best of all, do it yourself.

DWM has published over 200 books, partnered with the largest distributors in the world because we believe there is always a new way of looking at old things.

Class is August 3st at 1 PM EST/10 AM PST Click below to get started. If you can't be on the call live, no problem. A replay will be available.