Entrepreneur Bootcamp
Tips to help you run a successful business.
Home
The New Stuff
Umango the Personalized personal assistant
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
What's Hot
Popular Posts
Facebook and Text Replace the Dreaded ‘SICK CALL’
Calling in sick could be a thing of the past as Brits favour the easy way out when taking a day off work. Twenty-five per cent admit to...
PR Extends Your Marketing Dollars in Tight Times
When budgets shrink with the retrenching of the economy, what tool in the marketing mix is the most cost effective? Public relations is one ...
Opportunities Where You Are by Orison Swett Marden
No chance, no opportunities, in a land where many poor boys become rich men, where newsboys go to Congress, and where those born in the lo...
Google Plus is Not an Option
I have a friend who hates Google+. There's no real reason for this animosity, but she just hates it. My guess is because it takes time t...
Who You Should Follow on Twitter and Why
Everyone has their list of people they like on Twitter , but do they know why they are following who they are? Most don't. Some follow f...
Is Twitter for Business or Personal Use? Depends
Amazon.com Widgets There are debates about how to use Twitter. Whole books have been written on the subject by actual users like Joel Comm...
Why I Like Selling on Amazon
For the last couple of years I have sold on Amazon, but through a rather passive way. Meaning, I put my books on there, and that was that. T...
What's In A Name? The Six Essential Elements You Need To Know
Selecting a name for your new business is not easy. A name does more than identify your company. It tells customers who you are, what you do...
6 Questions to Ask Before Starting a Business
Everyday someone hangs out their shingle declaring they are in business. It is a noble idea, a little exciting, and some admit they enter ...
Google Top Ten Optimization
I've been asked by several online entrepreneurs why there was a need for a Google Top Ten Optimization Tutorial and I had never thought ...
The Featured Stuff