background img

The New Stuff

The $1,000 Challenge

I was watching a video by Tony Robbins, John Reese, and Frank Kearn when they mentioned that many people fail to take action until they they are up against a wall. I was challenged by it to see, could I raise money without within 48 hours without having to sell plasma and garage sale finds. Could I pull it off, and if so, how?

It is no secret that in this recession period businesses need to change up how they do things and explore more options for bringing in income. Too many are locked into one method, and that could be to their detriment.

I took it to Twitter. I had originally said I would raise $500, but Felicia Slattery challenged me to think bigger and go for $1,000. Since it is the weekend, Sunday will not count. So now the challenge has begun.I will raise money legally without the scams that too many fall into in building their business.

If you would like to assist with this effort, just click the button below.



It is fun to not only think, but act out of the box. Perhaps even stretch myself in the process. Look for updates as we go along. What would be even more fun is if you join me on the challenge.